Service and Repair
Authorized Tool, Hoist and Hydraulic Service and Repair
Air Specialists, Inc., (ASI) is an authorized repair facility for leading tool, hoist and hydraulic manufacturers, including:
Our full-time staff of technicians has serviced tools, hoists and hydraulics for more than 35 years in our Georgia-based calibration lab and service center.
- Air, electric, and manual hoist repair
- Hoist testing
- Crane testing
- Winch repair
- Wire-rope replacement and testing
- Pneumatic, electric or cordless tool repair
- Hydraulic tool repair
- Torque tool repair
- Torque certification
- Torque measuring and monitoring
- Torque audits
- Calibration of torque data-collection devices
- Torque tool calibration and certification
- High-pressure hydraulic pump and ram repair
- Air-balancer repair and testing
- Transducer testing and repair
- Custom maintenance/repair programs
- On-site tool audit programs
- On-site hoist inspection programs
- Maintenance program review
Custom Maintenance Programs
ASI can tailor a service program custom fit to your needs — contact us at 800.533.3815 for details.
Protocol for Standard Tool Repair
Please ship tools, hoists, or other equipment to be repaired to our facility via UPS, FedEx, or any other carrier you wish to use — be sure to include a copy of our packing slip with your shipment.
After the product(s) is disassembled for evaluation, you will receive a repair estimate. This estimate is the cost to bring your tool back to “like-new condition” with a 90-day warranty on parts and labor (excluding normal wear and tear).
Upon approval and receipt of a purchase order or credit card information, your product(s) will be repaired, cleaned and painted (if necessary) and returned to you via UPS, FedEx or another carrier.
If you choose not to repair the product or purchase a new replacement from us, there will be a nominal estimating fee and your products will be returned to you unassembled.
Please send your product to be repaired to the following address and be sure to include a copy of our Repair Intake Form (packing slip) with your shipment.
Air Specialists, Inc.
598 Kirk Road
Marietta, GA 30060